Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Thief

Nowadays so many ppl become thief in M'sia...

Just now i saw on my friend's blog, his house just broke in by a thief & his laptop has been stolen... So unlucky leh...

Dunno since when, M'sia become worse in safety... It is lucky for me coz i have not yet been through this kind of things, but i saw a lots lots of theft cases happens nearby me also...

1st 1 was my X-employer, he park his lorry in front of POLICE STATION everyday. But guess wat, the lorry was stolen also! about 3am lar... & wat is so funny about is... The guard in the police station saw NOTHING! Oh my god... Just imagine, ppl actually dare to steal a huge 6 tonnes lorry IN FRONT OF THE POLICE STATION!

2nd time which is also the same, some ppl tried to steal the ladder which lay bside the wall in my X-company. But lucky my Xemployer's wife notice tat & shout at them at de window then scared them away...

3rd time which is at my X boss wife's old house. Somebody drive a lorry to the house, stop by & climb in the house. Then the neighbour shout at them. They actually said they were sent by my X boss's wife to come & take the generator but forgot to bring the key. Then the neighbour called her but by the time she reached, they already took away the generator away. Report to the police? yes but they din found the thief also.

Actually based on these facts, we can c the safety around us is poor enough. What to do... Just admit it when your luck is down...

So miss when i was a little girl... Our door was always wide open... Dun hv to afraid of anything... But those days was gone... haih... Now when i go back, i c more & more foreigners on de street liao... dunno legal or not also...

SAD....

No comments:

Post a Comment