Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Study? Or Not?

HELP!!!

I need somebody to help me!!!

Recently my mom pushing me a lot (ask me to study further on)... Diploma in SG..... So tough you know... Not that i'm not willing to study, but i really got little info in studying for diploma... Y some of the diploma period are YEARS but some only MONTHS???

I've done searching on the internet for MONTHS but i'm still blur blur... HELP!!!

Actually i plan to study for diploma in Business Management, so i look it up on the net c which is better for me... Then i realise, the period to study for the diploma is different for each poly/ sch...
Some r 4 years, some r 1 year, some r 10 mths.... But i really dunno wats de difference???

Haih... so blur liao leh... can somebody give me some guide coz i'm so lost!!!!

PLZ HELP ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment