Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Make it short & simple

This morning is just not my day...

I am in the middle of sorting the aerosol can, then the phone rang... Ms. C is busy help our service crew on their scedule, so i pick up the phone... Is the OM from a school, he ask whether his order is deliver by today or not, so i put him on hold & ask Ms. C (she is the 1 who responsible on schedule)

I go to her & ask "Ms. C, OM from X Sch ask u whether u deliver his order by today or not" Then she ask me "Who?"
I said, OM from X Sch
"Who??"

(Walau... Just answer me yes or no lar! Wat is so important about wat's the OM name? Ppl wanna know whether his order is send by TODAY OR NOT only mah, if not in your scedule today then tell me no lor! i'll let him know... wats de big deal in answer YES or NO?)

I am not happy about this already... Who knows later when all the crews went out, we sit inside the office to do our own job... Suddenly she said, "Next time make things short & clear, sometimes i really dun understand wat u mean u know..."

My fire is really ON! I said, "just now i told u... OM from X Sch ask whether his things send by today or not" (Really so much to understand meh?) <>

No comments:

Post a Comment