Friday, June 20, 2008

Online Games

Just now playing Diner Dash v3, wat an exciting game!!! I give A++ for it!

Diner Dash is always being a nice game since the 1st version. Now even more better. But i dun like the earth quake part coz i have to mop de floor after tat...

These 2 days i've been playing a lot of games... But i'll vote for DINER DASH!!!

Where to play it? Just go to msn website. click for games, choose free online games, then click arcade & action. But if u play online, u hv to wait for sometime to load the game. Then i try to download the free version to my pc & play, who knows...

The free version only available for 1 hour only!!! Oh my god!!! I am in the middle of gaming already & suddenly the picture gone & a new window pop out & said "your free trial version of Diner Dash is expired" Shit...

Pls tell me where i can play my free online full version Diner Dash

No comments:

Post a Comment