Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Headache...

Having a terrible headache right now... Luckily i finish my works already...



This few days my body feel like a bit weird... How to say har...



I used to sleep early de, around 9 something... I know it is too early but i am used to it already... Have nothing to do also wat... N i never eat supper before sleep since i came to Singapore... Somemore since i work in this new company, i drink less water also... I know this is not good coz we hv to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day...



So, not long later, problems comes out... My skin become dry, Dark circles come out, doing big business in toilet also difficult... Then i realise, this problems cannot be put aside liao... must face it & solve it as soon as possible. The main problem is i drink not enough water. But before this i tot only not enough sleep will cause the dark circles, i never know water also important for beautiful eyes...



So now i drink a lot everyday, although my dark circles still here but at least my skin is not dry anymore & i can go toilet easier... Hahahaha....



Speaking of dark circles, i bought an eye cream to fight it, but not yet see the results leh... Now only i know that dark circles r so terrible... Some times i woke up at night & saw the mirror i tot that was a ghost inside tim...



But for hair, i keep it quite nice you know... Lately i bought the Loreal Hair Treatment Cream (de new 1 with pearl essence) Actually this product is quite good u know, after 1 week time i really can c de shining hair liao....



Yesterday my bro send me an email. My mom draw a picture & took to his shop & ask him take a shot then mail to me... Wat a funny mom... She really likes to draw a lot. 1 more thing, she never attend any drawing class u know... This is her natural talent... Here is the picture














Bravo! Good job leh! U know she din refer to anything for this picture u know? Just draw wats in her mind... So good leh!


Mom i love you & miss u too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment