Thursday, April 22, 2010

Problems to settle

Last night I have my night class, as usual... But I go back early, very early because I don't have a habit to stay in the revision class. I know I can't do this especially in these 3 papers as it is super difficult, a lot of calculation, formula, what is the steps... haih...

So, when I am on the way back, I started to think... I need a solution, working + studying are definately tiring, but I need to think of a way to pull up myself into the study.

I have no problem in my work, it is rather easy for me. But for studying, I am facing a problem. HUGE one. I seems to forget everything that I had read. Begining of June is the exam, which is a month plus from now. I don't think so I can managed to finish it by that time...

Hmm... I am quite confuse now... What can I do?

I plan to start to revise this coming weekend, but I got a Birthday party to attend on Sunday. Haih... so much activities is a burden also... hahaha....

No matter how, I can do it! & I will do it! (Because I don't want to waste my UK$144 for the re-exam fee + wait for another half year for the re-exam to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment