Thursday, April 8, 2010

Busy Days...

Since last week till today, my life was totally UP_SIDE_DOWN

Work is terribly busy, Having a whole new 3 years contract with 1 of the government body which the person in charge is super FUSSY... Everything needs to change NEW makes everybody busy...

Study is a mess also... Super boring lecture also makes me NUTS! It was just like 3 lines of question but 2 pages of answer... A lot of formulas to remember...

Taxation saying Statutory Income, Wear & Tear Allowance, Depreaciation...

Accounting procedure saying Partnership Dissolution, Share Issues...

I think I need a bigger head... or bigger brain...

Sometimes I really feel like "Why are we doing such a difficult things to ourself?"
To upgrade? for money? (Of course)
To get a better propective? for money? (What else)

Life is so cruel, you need to squeeze your brain out & facing with those people, smiling to them just for waiting the month end salary... Suddenly feel like "really hope I can be like those who are enjoy their work, wants to work everyday... At least they enjoy it"

Especially when you have not enough time, like me. 2 months away from exam... Sounds still far but when you look at the model exam, you know it is definately not enough time! God!

Makes me suddenly felt like "Just marry to a man (better rich one) then stay home cooking, shopping, chit chating" (Foo Yin Jek become soo useless) Need to depends on husband... Haih... Speechless...

No comments:

Post a Comment