Sunday, May 2, 2010

It's May... Mother's Day

It's May... So fast...
This month got 2 public holidays, 1 just passed (labour day), another 1 will be wesak day fall on last Friday of this month. Waiting for that
My mom will be coming on next mid month, after I finish my exams. So I can celebrate her Birthday here... This year will be her 64th... Wow...
She told me she fell down a few days earlier, I was kind of worry about her lately... You know, when people gets older & older, all the body structure become weaker... Even if you walk properly, sometimes you will just fall down like dunno what happen... Nobody watch her out... Haih... Feels guilty...
What can I do for her? Maybe I will get marry next year then fetch her here & live with me I guess... Buy her a bicycle then she can cycle around as she likes. Hahaha...
Last 2 weeks when I called her, she told me she was stinged by a small centipede... So scary... Lucky nothing happens... I thank god for giving her a healthy body... Really happy about that.
But I am worry about her because she likes to "cabut rumput" in front of house, even if the sun is right on top! I told her not to do so, but she insist...
God, please bless my mom all the best! I will do anything to give her a healthy body & happy mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment