Tuesday, July 15, 2008

X-plode!

I really wanna x-plode liao!!!!

Ms. C! Do u know what means by BEFORE? BEFORE is not BY!!!!
Earlier on i told u the customer needs the installation BEFORE friday means thursday, wednesday, tuesday, monday.... Do i need to flip the dictionary & put it in front of your desk to show u wat BEFORE means????? If u already put it in tomorow's scedule then tell me u already put it in lar! y wanna tell me, what we mean before friday is including friday. Then wat means BY? BY friday means including friday! u know English or not????

Y u hv to said some more, OK lar dun argue some more, next time if u wanna say like this u arrange the schedule yourself & explain to the customer yourself. RUDE!!! u know wat u said or not?

So next time i am going to tell u "BEFORE THURSDAY" so u can understand, or i'll tell my customer, my colleague dunno wat means by BEFORE. She take BEFORE as BY. Is it wat u wan Ms. C???

No comments:

Post a Comment