Monday, July 21, 2008

Will You Donate Your Organ?

Will you agree to donate your organs after death?

I will... In fact I think of doing this since I was in secondary school... Even now i still think i'll do the same thing...

Yesterday i told my bf about this but he don't agree & don't allow me to do this. I am kind of confuse why he don't allow. Well, he said he don't want my body not "COMPLETE" after i died... Then i do explain back to him, "u c, after i died, my body is just sent to burn & you'll only collect my bone ash also... Since my organs being burned just like that, i rather donate it to others who may need it..." & i never thought what i am thinking is wrong... I think this is quite meaningful, at least i can help someone else...

Organs is so precious, but after i died, i can't use it anymore... So i think maybe my organs can use by others... Eyes, heart, kidney.... & others lar.... Sure i can't imagine myself without my eyes or my heart, but if i was died, i can't c also wat! So, y not? But what i can image, if i am died, maybe my heart is still beating, my eyes is still watching... in other people's body... i think that is quite good...

I haven't told this to my mom yet, dunno what will she act... But i think i'll do this also...

2 comments:

  1. Fully support you!!! Since i am going to do that too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA,this is nice. i think im gonna donate also. but i wont allow them to take my organ while my heart is still beating lar. hoho. must take it when im completely dead. so that i wont feel the pain. i hate pain. and does the organ still useful when im completely DEAD?

    ReplyDelete