Monday, March 15, 2010

I am really shock that I am sooo long time never update my blog...

I really gives a thumb up for some of my friends who actually keep on updating their blogs coz personally I think that was great! At least some times later we can actually look back what happened before...

But i really hate that when i got a lot of things to say, I won't have a chance to sit in front of the computer and start my typing... Only when I am finishing complaining everything then I forgot what I want to write on my blog... Feels terrible...

And I am a super forgetful person. Can't even remember what I wear 2 days ago...
Lately there is 1 thing happens that makes me feel very proud & happy about a girl that gets 9As 1B for her SPM. She deserves it coz I can saw she put a really hard work in it.

As for me, same old thing... Going for classes & working working working... Almost crazy here... the lectures super difficult & I even question myself why on earth that makes me to made a such stupid decision to go for study... Now i am fully suffering what i had asked for...

For the sake of my future, I have no choice but "DING ANG SIONG"

Wish me luck, I need it DESPERATELY!!! God please don't make the tiger year so "fu"

No comments:

Post a Comment