Friday, October 30, 2009

My Birthday on 30th Oct 2009

Yesterday was my Birthday, a most memorable one so far!

Every year since i was born, I celebrate my Birthday with my mother. Usually she will buy a cake & eat outside. After I went to Singapore, I celebrate my birthday with my boyfriend since last year.

Last year he only bought me a "ji dan gao" and put a candle on top & i received my present SE910i very late about Dec... It was quite silly, I think nobody spent birthday like that... But still I was very happy...

When come to this year, i mean yesterday... Morning when i wake up, I hv maggie mee for breakfast, go to work with a no mood on the bus because I am still thinking of the incident happen on the bus on the day before. My bf gave me a birthday greeting makes me feel better.

Yesterday was a rainy day & i have no choice but eat inside office with my blackface collegue... My bf called & told me he was unable to hv dinner with me as his mom cooked dinner for him.

I ate dinner alone, and that feeling sucks! I hate being alone, some more when that day is my birthday! Going to night class & looked up to the sky, it is going to rain... again...

I really hate raining, it spoils my mood a lot... After class, I went home alone, walking on the street, the floor was wet and the water keeps getting in my shoes, it feels terrible... that's 1 of the reason why i hate raining... On the way home when i was on the bus, i feel really terrible... My birthday is going to end, just like that? Not even blowing a candle or what...

Then was the best thing ever happens, my bf waiting for me, prepare a whole pc abalone which was a palm size big, a nice cheese cake from bengawan solo, bird nest and a yr 94 red wine! That was fantastic! I would never even dream of that! I really felt blessed having a bf like that!

I LOVE U DEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment