Sunday, September 27, 2009

SE W910i vs GD 900 crystal



I just went for Singtel for my hand phone upgrade to LG GD900 Crystal yesterday night. This is my birthday present from my boyfriend... Very happy although it is a bit too early from my birthday...


The stock will be reach tonight, so I have to wait until tonight then i can get my hand on it! Hahaha....
I think my existing phone SE W910i knows that I am going to abandon "her". You know why, today morning I wake up I saw there are only half of the battery remaining, so I charge for another half hour before I went to work.
Usually I don't look at my phone unless I want to use it or I heard a ringing or sms. Since today I am having lunch in office, so after lunch I want to call my dear a while and chat with him.
Who knows when I take out my phone, it is a totally blackout... Nothing appeared on the screen... I thought I just charged it on the morning? How come no battery? I keep pressing the "ON" button but nothing appeared also! What happen? I took out the whole battery, put it back, try to restart... Still the same!!!
Celaka!!! I think this fella must have known that I am going to put "her" away so "she" start making attitude... Oh my god... phone also got feeling har?

No comments:

Post a Comment