Saturday, August 29, 2009

Blog written in Chinese words is more interesting

Seriously i think blog written in Chinese is more interesting & nice to read, is that because I am Chinese Educated?

Chinese words are simple and easy to understand. Every word include a lot of "Feeling" inside... Hahaha... very "kua zhang"?

Erm... maybe because I like to write a lot of words, I found out my blog actually seems like very BORING & there are TOO MANY words until dun feel like wanna read further more... So, we need a lot of pictures to make it interesting (which i am lazy to do it)

So, frankly speaking I don't think ppl like to read my blog also...

Things is different with Chinese written blog... I found out that without all those interesting pictures, it can be still very interesting! At least whenever I read my friend's blod (in chinese words). I will read it all although the whole post is very very long & without picture...

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. for me blog in chinese wording is not interesting at all, why? because i cannot understand it at all lo.. ahahha.. got ppl read ur blog la..im the one lo.. ur blog very real, like you are telling story. really.. must update more frequent la.. don one month once~ jia you~ miss u

    ReplyDelete