Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dreamed About C Kei, Again...

Yesterday I dreamed about C Kei again...
My bf (Dunno how he got into my dream coz they are not connected or even know each other at all) was going to bring a stack of letters and cards to post... I found out that the handwriting was actually C Kei's handwriting... I ask him "Who's handwriting is this?" He insist that was his handwriting... I am very sure that was not his handwriting but it's C Kei's one... I force him to said where is she? Where?
My mom walk out, seems like something is hiding from me... I am very sure she know something about this... I forced them to talk, tell me where she is...
My mom take the store room key out and unlock the door... She was inside, hiding behind the table... I dunno why she was in my house & how long she is there... But I am very exciting to found she is alive, again... I drag her out into my room and keep asking "Y r u in the store room? What happen? Y u don't let me know that u r still alive? I dun wanna be the last person to know that u r still alive!" I cried in tears... But she din answer me anything...
I woke up in the midnight with tears... real tears all over my face...
I wonder what the dream is about...
For such a long time I din think about this very good fren of mine but she suddenly pop out... in my dream... I suppose this is the only way we can see each other...

No comments:

Post a Comment