Tuesday, December 16, 2008

$$$

Y the whole world is completely covered with money...
When I was working in Tualang (My Hometown), my salary was ONLY RM900... Imagine that... That was A LOT OF money if you want to stay at my place coz the breakfast, lunch & dinner all not more than RM3 for 1 person (not including drinks of course). In fact when the aunty there ask me how much is my salary then i told them RM900, they will actually "WAH! so much?" (Just Imagine) But I can't afford to buy even a car for myself on that salary... Terrible... Some more I work 3 person's duty! Thats the reason!
Then after I came to SG, I got my 1st job at $1300, that time I think "WOW" this is my 1st $1300 = RM2800... Thats a lot... 3x from my last salary... Lucky I came here... Then I realise $1300 not so much also as I spend... Eat, Rent, Daily Exp.... But sure I still can save some money lar...
Actually I am a VERY "niao" (which mean kedekut) person. Coz basicly I dont like shopping, I don't like to buy clothes, shoes, bags... (Except from accessories like necklaces, bangles & earings!) Some more I am renting a room which share with another room mate, even if I bought also cant find a place to squeeze in...
Now that I got a better job with $1400 salary (2008). I am starting to put some small investment (which i felt little bit regret now) with a monthly deduction of $400... Left me only $1000 to continue on my monthly exp...
My collegue complaint on my clothing as I wear same clothes every month, no update & no skirts... (I wont buy new clothes unless my old 1 really faded in colours or out of shape) How I wish I can work at a place which wear uniform... hahaha... So, now I spend some money on new clothes every month... my $$$ fly away faster....
I feel dizzy when i go into the clothing shop... too much & i am no good in fashion sense... & shoes... I hate high heel alot!!! makes my feet pain! Now I am wearing a sport shoe which is very comfortable Nike... at least it lasts for 8 months & still very nice!
Things are extra expensive nowadays... as Good things = expensive price.... If you buy a less than $30 thing will be a very cheap thing = low quality & easy broken.... Dresses can be cheap from $28 (cheap) to $300 (expensive)....
You can always find "Dis Fashion" & "BalenNo" (I can't spell the correct words coz I might be sue, haha) for the cheap & low quality clothes...
Because of the $400 now every month I have to watch very close on my expenses... Coz i still have to pay rent, my internet connection fee, my meals... sigh... (I am trying very hard coz I don't wanna reduce the $400 coz the more money i can see, the more i spend)
Next year July I plan to study ACCA / CAT as I already save enough money to further my study, hopefully after the study I will be more "rich".... hahahaha.....
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment